Filling up to the posts of HSG I and Postmaster Grade III posts – Clarification


It was informed vide Postal Directorate letter no 4-19/2012 – SPB – II dated 02.05.2012 that the regular promotion to HSG – I can be made only after notification of revised Recruitment rules for HSG I which is under active consideration of UPSC and filling up the posts in Postmaster Grade III under initial constitution clause can be initiated only after the existing vacancies in HSG I are filled up on regular basis as per revised recruitment rules of HSG I, when notified. It was also informed that the provision of filling up of HSG I posts by ASPOs can not be operated as the posts of ASPOs are now Gazetted Posts where as HSG I posts though carry the same pay scale and classified as Group B are non Gazetted posts.
Click here to view the said letter in original.

No comments:

Post a Comment